Rust of Coming Ages
Bodlea is more of a region than a specific government. The rolling land of hills, valleys, and bogs north of the Keyten River is home to eleven Talath settlements called dales. The northern dales are relatively isolated, making only sporadic contact between each other. The southern dales benefit from contact by river trade with the Elves of Talæn, and the northern Dales trade with Danarchis.
- Carlsdale – Closest to Danarchis, this is one of the largest and wealthiest of the dales. Symbol: Three Stars.
- Millsdale – The largest producer of wheat in Bodlea, Millsdale lies near the windy western coast. Symbol: A Bundle of Wheat.
- Rakesdale – Symbol is of A Raven.
- Allesdale – Symbol is An Eclipsing Sun
- Highdale – Highdale is nestled in the western hills of the Choak Mountains. Symbol: A Gryphon.
- Yorndale – Somewhat famous in some circles for cranberry liquor. Symbol: A Running Horse
- Alinsdale – Symbol: A Spread-winged Eagle
- Galendale – Symbol:A Tree
- Uppsdale – Symbol: A Crossed Sword and Scythe
- Wyerdale – Symbol: A Wyvern
- Gravesdale – Symbol:A Yellow Rose
Aside from a few roads braved by well-garded caravans, the lands between the Dales are seldom traversed because they are mostly bogs. That which isn’t uninteresting is terrifying for its ancient Barrows, Mausoleums, Necropoli, and the things (usually) held within.